Friday 27 March 2015

Learning to count to ten

By Alice (Tonys wife). 

The last few weeks have been the worst for tony in quite some time. He's been incredibly down in the dumps and moody. He's often blank when I talk to him, which in turn frustrates me and I just have to count to ten and remember that he's not trying to wind me up. It's this bloody disease. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. The biggest part I hate is that Tony is becoming less and less the man who I fell in love with and married. Some days it's like living with a stranger. Then there are days or moments when the old tony shines through. These times are special and I'm really trying to embrace these times and treasure them as hard as it may be. 

He's been loving helping me clear the vegetable garden of our summer crops before winter comes and has been helping me make sauces and chutneys lately too.





No comments:

Post a Comment