Friday 27 March 2015

Tough time lately

The last three weeks have been crap and that's putting it politely. I've had no energy and have felt like my body won't do what I want it to do. 
Last week my good mate took me to work with him for the day (he's a sales rep for farm products). It was good to get out of the house and go for a drive around. We also went to the beach for the day last weekend with my friend and his wife for the day. Was good to be out and about in the fresh air. We did lots of walking and collected some muscles along the way. The down side is that the next day I was so tired that I couldn't do much. 





I feel like the disease has stepped up a level just lately. I've got less energy and getting more wobbly when I stand up. Off to the doctors on Monday to check everything incase it's blood pressure. 
Went for a walk with Alice and the dogs this morning. 



Trying to do as much as I can physically but it's bloody frustrating when my body just doesn't work like it did even just six months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment